Finally JMBR Day 1

I had to start my JMBR on saturday, Mar. 31, 2012 but i couldn't because of a dinner party at home.
So now i m officially starting my JMBR today.  Starting with 7 Day kick start your metabolism. 
Just had spinach omlatte. it was not as bad as i assumed because i don't like raw or undercooked spinach, but it was good in omlatte form. I have also started taking fish oil capsules. I m taking 7 Seas High Strength Cod Liver Oil capsules.

Now let see how the rest of the day goes on .
I have to do my AM exercise at around  11:30 or 12:00 .
Lunch at 2:00
PM exercise at 5:00
Snack at 6:00
Dinner at 9:30 .

Looking forward to have a great day :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

cardio P1D1 done
it was hard one

1 down 89 more days to go  .. :)
looking forward to see whn there well b 89 down 1 day to go .. i hope i achieve tht

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shaashii's fitness time © 2012